PIP-1 : Elect a Transferability Committee (Formerly PGP-5)

I would like to be involved in the transferability committee as well.

As an early member (although I was not there for laser tag), I’ve followed the evolution of the community from theoretical and philosophical to practical and engaging. While I have reservations about making the token tradable in the market conditions, my thoughts on the matter are not concrete. I think this is a subjective decision that needs a well informed and engaged group to debate and manage.

I’ve discussed my credentials in further detail in the delegate intros.

With that being said, I would like to engage more members of the community and there is no better way to get people involved than to give them responsibility. If there is a newer member who can make a convincing case as to why they should be involved and would be interested in consulting with me, I would be happy to direct my votes towards them.

In addition to this, I would like to highlight several members of the community I think would be good fits for this role:

@fig - Flipside is a well intentioned organization and they will have the project’s best interest in mind. As an organization, they also have the bandwidth and the strategic thinking necessary for the role. I trust the Fig will represent Flipside well.

@Will - I’ve worked extensively with Will. He is by far one of the most experienced community members in the practice of making informed and educated governance decisions.

@Figue - I think the committee should have at least one member from the core team involved. Romaine is an ideal candidate for this perspective.

While I have just recently gotten to know them, I am very impressed by the logic and effort put into governance by the following:
@Dydymoon
@GHunter
@TokenBrice
@william
@E231

9 Likes