Delegate Intros

Where delegates can introduce themselves.

6 Likes

Hello Paladins,

It’s an honour for me to be the first squire to submit my delegation application.

I followed the governance of DeFi protocols very closely and consider it an essential topic (and major risk/attack vector in some cases). Earlier this year, I was getting increasingly desperate with the absolute lack of innovations we were seeing in terms of the structure of governance: 1 token = 1 vote with skewed distributions and Compound-governance fork who end up mostly captured by VCs and insiders… I even wrote on the topic: Janus: the new sworn enemy of DeFi protocols?

Luckily, I’ve met Romain & Valentin at this year EthCC and they helped me understand the various technical or non-technical solutions Paladin could provide to streamline the governance processes of DeFi protocol and make them more efficient.

My stance on vote bribery

I never really had an issue with vote bribery in the first place, I don’t project “morals” on such a topic. I’ve been amongst the first people bribed for my veCRV votes, and then vlCVX and I’m proud of it.

I think vote bribery will occur anyhow (for instance through OTC deals with whales) so we might as well set a proper onchain system to handle it in full transparency and with some guarantees, aka the DeFi way.

Who I am / what I do

I’m a French native fascinated with DeFi since its early days. I’ve helped create and grow the most active French-speaking decentralized finance community: DeFi France.

Project-wise, I’m working with the ParaSwap team to help grow the community and steward our proto-governance process. I’m also a NFT-maniac and involved with an amazing project on that front: Luchadores. Come kick my ass in the arena soon!

Finally, I have a FR/EN/ES blog to discuss DeFi, NFTs and governance-related topics & I stream every week on Twitch (in French) to deep-dive into the most interesting DeFi mechanics. We even had a “marathon” session with Romain dedicated to Paladin (FR) a few weeks ago.

My vision for Paladin / contributions as delegator

I see Paladin as a most needed and useful tool to streamline governance — that’s step 1 (We are here).

Eventually, I think most the value of Paladin will reside in providing comprehensive support for DeFi activism campaigns, ranging from tools to borrow voting power (current), but also support in writing proposals, helping navigate the DAO landscape, identifying the key/MVP governance participants, etc.

At the end of the day, I think Paladin can provide an amazing all-in-one solution to help small or big fish alike to organize, mobilize and actually have influenced major DeFi protocols and this is what drew me in.

When it comes to Paladin’s governance itself, I will support decisions helping to facilitate the realization of this ambition. As a delegate, I’d also picture my role as the one of a facilitator who is here to help mobilize the community, make sure it understands the pros & cons of the decisions so that it can be as informed as possible.

I will use my public address to handle the delegations: tokenbrice.eth

:information_source: Disclosures: I’ve received some PAL as part of the airdrop. I’m also an investor in the project.

PS: In all MMOs I played, I was the tank. My Eva Templar in Lineage 2 kicked some serious asses and was even the hero of the arena for a few periods. :nerd_face:

ET.resized

I’m ready for battle; what about you, squires: are you?

11 Likes

Congratulations on taking the dive!

1 Like

Hey Pals,

Since I met Romain at Llama, I’ve come to appreciate his insights on governance and the angle for how liquid governance remedies a lot of the issues we’ve been seeing with token governance.

My stance on liquid democracy (vote bribing)
Since Brice answered this question, figured I might as well pop in my opinion.
I’d argue that vote bribing is actually good since it unlocks votes that would otherwise sit unused. In an emergency scenario or just a normal vote occurs, there’s often a large percentage of votes that stay on the sidelines.

This takes away legitimacy away from the votes, and Paladin helps fix this.

Who I am / What I Do
I’m based in the SF Bay Area, and I’ve been involved in DeFi for a little less than a year, but during that time I’ve been basically full time into DAOs. I met Figue at Llama Community, but moved on to Commonwealth, helping with product, governance, etc.

Commonwealth for those who don’t know, make crypto native forums. We have dYdX, Alpha Finance, and a few other DeFi protocols. Check us out!

As a personal project, I’m working on revenue based financing solutions for DeFi, but focusing on DAOs for now. DM if you’re interested in learning more.

My Vision for Paladin / Contributions as a delegator
I’m super involved in the DeFi ecosystem thanks to a lot of the other stuff that I’m doing, and I’m really interested in the potential for Pal as a unit for metagovernance. As a result, I can help shill Pal to people, and help make intros to other projects when I think there can be a good connection to Paladin. I’m particularly interested in taking a role to shape the tokenomics.

My Assurance

• I’ll vote 100% of the time
  • When you delegate with me, I’ll make my stances clear at least 48 hours in advance of a vote on my Twitter, to allow time for you to unstake your delegation if you disagree.
  • I’ll also provide rationales for why I vote in a certain way, and am always open to feedback (twitter DMs are open)

I’ll also use my public address to handle delegations: williamx.eth

I also received some PAL as part of the airdrop, but otherwise, no other disclosures.

P.S. Quick plug to check out my Twitter, see if you like my stances, my shitposts, etc https://twitter.com/W_Y_X

6 Likes

2 Likes

Hello Pals,

I am Will and this is my Paladin delegate intro post. Paladin immediately struck me as an innovative project that had potential to provide major value to the governance ecosystem in crypto.

Who am I / What do I do?

I have been messing around in crypto since 2016 and worked full time in the space since 2017. My primary focus over the years has been on community building at early stage crypto startups which have been backed by major investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Draper Associates, Polychain Capital, a16z and many more. Along the way I have launched my own project and been invited to give speeches at international crypto conferences.

Currently I am building the Keep Network and tBTC community. We are undergoing the world’s first decentralized protocol merge with NuCypher creating the upgraded Threshold Network. This world’s first merge process was community driven and relied heavily on both existing network governance systems to determine outcomes. I helped navigate both communities through this novel merge process. Right now the community is focused on many things including building early structures for and ironing out design details (such as emergency security developer multisig mechanics) on the Threshold DAO. As a result, I spend a lot of time thinking about and researching the best ways to structure and build efficient DAOs which lead me to Paladin in the first place.

Why Delegate to me?

I have already been actively contributing to the early Paladin community, spreading the word about Paladin in the crypto ecosystem and making quality team introductions. I am an OG community member and the first mod. I believe in our community and Paladin / governance in the long term.

I will leverage my experience in crypto communities, governance navigation and DAOs to provide direct value to the Paladin community as a delegate. For example, just recently - I have helped the Threshold community successfully navigate the mStable governance system and Curve governance system to earn yes votes on early tBTC v2 integrations.

My votes will primarily keep two things in mind:

1. what is best for the Paladin in the long term
  2. what is best for the Paladin community and our contributors

I will use this address for delegations that I have specifically created for all things Paladin community:

0x1b05944D2B286961e583640b4D2FBD859b502b3c

6 Likes

Hey Paladin Community,

I met @Figue in Paris right before Paladin launched and while I was in the midst of a very rigorous proposal effort with a leading protocol. At the time, my main thought was “damn, can you guys launch tomorrow, we’re gonna need some votes!”

Well, fast forward a few months and here we are, bravo team!

As strong believers in new infrastructure and emerging communities, Flipside Crypto and its dedicated governance team (Flipside Governance) would like to serve as a delegate for Paladin.

Flipside Governance x Paladin

Who is Flipside Governance?

Flipside Governance (fGo), an arm of Flipside Crypto, was established in September 2021, to directly support, contribute, and drive participation in our partner communities - helping improve the efficiency of this critical piece of protocol health. We operate in a range of DAOs and communities, such as Aave, SushiSwap, ENS DAO, OlympusDAO, and many others. We are committed to using this team and experience to improve DAOs one proposal at a time.

We are one of the few full-time governance teams dedicated to the complete Web3 ecosystem. We have developed a key understanding of the needs and flow of information in the governance process and key tooling to be successful.

A few of our results thus far are as follows:

• Passed a $1,000,000 SushiSwap Grant, with 99.83% votes in favor
  • Won awards for activity in Aave, Anchor, and SushiSwap Forums (New User of the Month)
  • Review Committee Member at Aave Grants DAO
  • Applied and received ENS DAO delegation, representing 3.10k delegated votes
  • Active voting in multiple ecosystems: Aave, Sushi, ENS DAO, Terra, Algorand, and more
  • Research extensively on emerging and legacy Governance structures (SNX, ILV)
  • Active in over a dozen forums, OlympusDAO, Terra, Anchor, to name a few
  • Won multiple grants from Compound, Uniswap, and Aave

Why seek delegation for Paladin?

We have experienced firsthand the difficulties of protocol governance and the intricacies of holding voting power. Paladin not only unlocks easier access to voting resources but through the $PAL token, incentivizes greater governance participation. As @tokenbrice calls out, there is plenty of room for improved proposals, a greater understanding of the governance landscape, and relationships with key players and stakeholders. fGo spends every waking hour focused on exactly this, and we are very excited about the prospect of bringing our expertise to the Paladin ecosystem.

What we appreciate about DAO Governance & Liquid Governance

We believe governance is best achieved through:

1. proper education (what votes mean and why)
  2. fairly distributed voting power (quadratic voting, voting rewards)
  3. an improved tooling stack

Paladin helps improve these three things through a modern solution to voting. Liquid Governance, as pioneered by Paladin, is the next step in a better governance process. Moreover, on-demand liquidity is an important driver of user participation in votes and its full potential for governance is yet to be realized.

fGo (Flipside Governance) aligns with this mission and would be honored to help improve and streamline processes within the DAO & protocol and bring valuable resources to Paladin. By selecting us as delegates, we aim to represent the views of a range of users and provide unique analytics to justify our data-driven decisions. Together with the Paladin community, we can create a stronger, more informed governance process in Paladin DAO and others.

Conclusion

As delegates, we promise:

• Constant monitoring of votes and participation in each vote
  • Open discussion and contribution to the DAO forum and Discord
  • Transparency about when we vote and how we vote
  • A shared commitment to the future success of Paladin

We hope to continue to build the future of crypto with Paladin DAO and committed governance efforts.

Our Address:

flipsidecrypto.eth

7 Likes

Love this. Welcome ser!

2 Likes

Hello Paladins !

I started to hear about Paladin last year on Defi France. We discussed it with Romain several times since this moment and the solutions that Paladin offers to make governance more efficient in Defi announce exciting times ahead.

I’d like to propose myself as a delegate, to explain the proposals to the community on my personal twitter and on the forum/discord to either help bring more people to vote themselves or represent them as a delegate.

My opinion on vote bribing:

I believe that there is a bad side just bribing people to make them vote the way you want, but we’re still very early in the governance ecosystem, and voting on chain is expensive on mainnet so it’s a good incentive to get people to vote in the beginning, then understand the mechanism and the power of their votes, and finally decide how to actually use their power to either just earning more money, or start to get involved in the projects they support.

Who am I / What I do:

I’m a French native involved in the Defi world since mid-2020. I try to participate in the governance and help the projects when I can, so in governance, partnerships, marketing/education and tokenomics depending on the project’s needs.

I’ve been involved in Aave, Beefy, Jarvis, recently I started to participate on Apwine and Paraswap, and of course, I want to be a part of Paladin adventure. I’m also a member of Llama community that helps the DAOs create strategies for their treasuries.

Here is a few links about my participation in a some of these projects:

My vision for Paladin / Contributions as a delegate:

I believe that Paladin will become a pillar of the ecosystem by helping everyone to easily get access to governance power and support for DAO contributions.

As a delegate I’ll speak about the governance proposals on twitter to involve the community, and of course I’ll vote and participate in the discussions. Paladin DAO will also benefit from my defi experience and contacts if needed.

I will use my public address for delegations:

dydymoon.sismo.eth - 0xAFe4043c9FFd31753c5bE2B76dfc45AaA70ebD6f

7 Likes

:muscle: :shield: You’ve been with us for a while ser. Thanks for submitting your nomination!

4 Likes

Hello PALS!

I’m officially presenting my delegation application.

I want to be fully involved in the DAO and it is only natural that I introduce myself to you.

Who am I / What I do

I’m a French native in love with DeFi and freedom. I made my weapons on the BSC, Polygon then Ethereum (like in an MMORPG I gained more and more xp)

I discovered Paladin through a youtube video and it immediately resonated with me. Governance is an aspect that is not often addressed when entering DeFi, but when we look closely at the ecosystem, it is something vital.

My vision for Paladin / Contribution as delegator

As I said, governance is essential and especially an asset if well used. It gives control over protocols with billions of TVL and gives access to very big treasury.
Unfortunately, too few people know about it, but that’s where Paladin comes in. To make people aware that by organizing and coordinating themselves properly they can have a lot of power and money!

As a delegate I would like to make sure that you can always vote with a clear understanding of the ins and outs.
I think that governance has to be fun for people to be interested in it. That’s why I write threads that are colorful enough to get people interested!

Many people have trouble seeing the big picture but that’s where my strength lies: being an Hopium Maker !

In the long run, I hope that we will be able to help people to become fully autonomous.

I will use my public address to handle the delegations:
miaki.eth

Let’s do great things together PALS ! :shield: :shield:

6 Likes

Hello everyone ! :shield:

I’m finally doing my introduction to become a delegate on Paladin ! :rofl:

I think many of you know me by now from my involvement with Paladin (especially through bounties) but I don’t plan on stopping there.

But for the others: I am known as Starny, a Belgian lover of DeFi.
Paladin offers me an apprenticeship in DeFi to dimensions that I didnt know before. Paladin also offers me an experience that is worth it !

And it was this experience in particular that made me realize the importance of governance in DeFi, and I can also understand that some people do not have time to be fully interested in it as much as I or the other delegates, This is why I want to take good care of your voting power, because like you, I want Paladin to be stronger and go further by taking the right decisions.

My experience is just beginning as I recently had an opportunity open up to me as well as my involvement with Paladin which only makes me grow day by day.

I have nothing more to share with you to push you to delegate for me other than to trust my motivation and my involvement in DeFi and particularly projects like Paladin, Paraswap, Jarvis, APWine, etc…

Delegation can be done on my ENS: Starny.eth

7 Likes

StableLab’s Delegate Introduction

What is our stance on Voting Markets?

At StableLab, we believe that voting markets present a unique opportunity to create utility for governance token holders by creating a liquid market where governance power can be lent and borrowed.

From a purely economic incentive-based perspective, we see massive opportunities for growth in governance participation throughout the DeFi Ecosystem. For more insight into how we think about voting markets, we dive deeper into our understanding of voting markets in this piece while using Paladin as a case study.

Who are we?

StableLab is a “professional delegate” working on decentralized governance across various DeFi protocols. To ensure that StableLab is represented in a uniform and value-driven manner, we have a set of governance delegate policies that team members follow. Our goal is to participate in a professional, unbiased, transparent, and reliable manner while promoting the journey to full decentralization. Our expertise is the product of our research and years of experience working with and for DAOs.

Our team has been in the space for many years, both in research and as core contributors to protocols such as MakerDAO. We are focused on supporting protocols to reach a safe and sustainable level of decentralization.

There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but we provide a framework of principles and tools we have developed throughout our experience. We have developed a systematic and robust approach to governance and growth. Creating principles that optimize the objective outcome of the decision-making process is key to successful governance.

How do we work?

• At StableLab, we have a team of governance analysts constantly researching and participating in the DeFi space.

• This allows us to keep our skills and knowledge up to date so we can make informed decisions. Additionally, our team is able to use the knowledge to brainstorm new experimental ideas and innovations regarding governance, keeping our team to be on the leading edge of governance.

• Finally, we make it a point to build relationships with the community and core team for each protocol we work in to ensure we are meeting the needs of each protocol. We hope to use our research, new ideas, and personal connections to help Paladin achieve its goals.

Our approach to participation.

We focus on meaningful participation in each DAO we work in. In addition to voting, commenting, and presenting proposals, we take on active leadership roles in the communities. Through these leadership positions and the proposals we author, we can initiate positive change across the DeFi ecosystem.

Our commitment to providing value to DAO governance has allowed us to grow to be one of the largest delegates in most major DAOs and serve on important committees in others. For example, in both MakerDAO, Element Finance and 1inch, we started with a minor delegation and are now the top delegates.

One way we provide more value than the traditional delegate is by authoring proposals in the DAOs we work in. StableLab recently authored successful proposals in 1inch, Hop, Element Finance, and Jet. We are able to identify the needs of the DAO, draft professional and well-thought-out proposals, and use community feedback to enact positive change. This allows us to present new ideas and help the DAOs progress toward their goals, one proposal at a time.

The core values that will guide our decision-making.

Active: We participate in every aspect of the governance process, ranging from presenting proposals, providing feedback in the forums, and active voting.

Research: Our decisions are backed by scientific research.

Trust: We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct, driven by a strong set of ethics and values.

Our past experience in DAO governance.

StableLab currently acts as a delegate for Maker, Aave, Balancer, Optimism, Jet, Element Finance, Safe, 1inch, Hop, Paladin, and Euler. We have a team of governance analysts that works together to ensure we are active and informed delegates in all the DAOs we work with.

Additionally, StableLab currently holds/held the following special roles:

Our voting history can be seen here on boardroom or our notion tracker.

Our skills and areas of expertise.

• Governance
  • DeFi
  • DAOs
  • Operations

Conflict of Interest Disclosure.

StableNode invested in various entities such as Forta and Superfluid. StableNode contributes to various protocols’ governance, such as MakerDAO, Element Finance, Balancer, 1inch, and others, all disclosed on our website.

StableNode will disclose in case the voting might create conflicts of interest. StableLab works as the governance arm of StableNode.

Additional Links

4 Likes

Great presentation!

Welcome among us! :shield::orange_heart:

1 Like

:shield:Fellow Paladins,

I’m taking this bold step after having a conversation with figue.

I am deeply passionate about decentralized governance and believe that my skills, experience, and values align perfectly with the goals and principles of this DAO. If elected as a delegate, I will dedicate myself to fostering transparency, inclusivity, and collaboration within the community, and work tirelessly to advance the DAO’s mission and objectives.

As you read this I want to you associate my name with these:

1. Commitment to Decentralization:
    I firmly believe in the power of decentralization and the potential it holds to reshape traditional systems. As a delegate, I will actively promote and advocate for decentralized decision-making, ensuring that the voices of all community members are heard and considered. I will work to strengthen the DAO’s governance processes and mechanisms to maximize participation and empower individuals to shape the future of the organization.

2. Transparency and Accountability:
    Transparency is the foundation of trust in any relationship . I will prioritize transparency by actively sharing information, proposals, and decisions in a clear and accessible manner. I will foster an environment where community members can openly express their concerns, and I will work diligently to address them. Additionally, I will ensure accountability by upholding high ethical standards and being responsive to the needs and expectations of the community.

3. Community Engagement and Education:
    An engaged and educated community is vital for the success of any DAO. I will focus on fostering a sense of belonging and active participation by organizing regular events, discussions, and workshops. I will strive to educate the community about blockchain technology, decentralized governance, and the DAO’s mission to enable informed decision-making. By encouraging active engagement, I aim to create a vibrant and inclusive community where everyone feels empowered to contribute. I believe my skills as being a community manager and moderator can be fully utilized here.

4. Collaboration and Partnerships:
    I firmly believe that collaboration and partnerships are key to the growth and impact of any DAO. I will actively seek opportunities to collaborate with other DAOs, organizations, and individuals who share our vision and values. By forming alliances and working together, we can pool resources, knowledge, and expertise to tackle complex challenges and achieve greater collective impact.

5. Continued Learning and Adaptability:
    Due to change being constant, the blockchain and decentralized governance space are rapidly evolving. As a delegate, I will commit myself to continuous learning and staying updated with the latest developments, emerging trends, and best practices. I will adapt our governance processes to incorporate new ideas and technologies, ensuring that the DAO remains at the forefront of innovation and sets an example for others to follow.

In summary:
If elected as a delegate, I will tirelessly serve the community, actively listen to your needs, and advocate for the principles of decentralization, transparency, and collaboration. I firmly believe that together, we can create a vibrant and prosperous future for this DAO. I am seeking your support and trust in me as we embark on this journey of shaping the future of Paladin.

Thank you for considering me. Let’s build a better future together!

0x4BE9A5d053Cb64e7568C3313AA24B70951323a14

4 Likes

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face: !

I’m excited to introduce myself as a future Paladin delegate!

My name is Bozo, I discovered crypto back in 2018 and quickly took my first steps on-chain with ForkDelta.
Unfortunately I ended up capitulating during the bear and came back in 2021.
Since then I’ve become passionate about Defi.

I discovered Paladin through TokenBrice, to whom I owe a large part of my early Defi education.
I’m also very interested in small protocols that try to innovate in their niche.
You’ll find me in the Jarvis, Spectra, Angle, Carbonable, QiDao and many other discords.

I also follow the evolution of Ethereum closely and interact with most of the protocols on the EVM and L2 chains to stay informed about the evolving Defi ecosystem.

While my involvement in Defi has been somewhat limited thus far, I believe that Paladin represents an incredible opportunity for me to dive deeper and I will of course respect the imperatives of participation and transparency regarding my voting intentions.

In conclusion, despite my lack of professional experience in Defi, I think I can represent the average Defiant, since I’m one myself here, and I’m keen to bring the voices of this community, too often silent in protocol votes.

You can delegate to me through my ENS: tradercameraman.eth

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to your support :shield:

4 Likes

Hi PALS !

I am a candidate to be a Paladin Delegate. I recently discover Paladin, was impressed by its vision. So I applied to “PIP-15 Signer Rotation” but wasn’t chosen this time, again congrats to @Albe and @0xtekgrinder for being elected !! I see the role of Delegate as another way for me to contribute to the project:

Who I am :

• I have been into crypto since 2017, here you can find my Twitter. Last year I did the Alyra training about DeFi and more recently I had the opportunity to focus 100% of my time on learning deeply about DeFI and Governance (learning about Gnosis Safe Zodiac tools)
  • Quite recently I was impressed by the performance of Warden auto-voter so I start to delegate my vlAURA. Since PIP-15 I am also delegating all my vLIQ to Paladin.
  • I have recently locked 15k hPAL as I am bullish on Paladin long term vision

Why Delegate to me?

• I am interested in the topic of DAO and governance in general I have recently done a thread sharing some of my thoughts for those who are interested in : here
  • I am following closely the DeFi space by being involved with AURA meditators and Bunni coordinapes. I have contacts there and will be aware when new things occured for expl: “Project Flywheel”,“Timeless v2” etc.
  • I am also building some knowledge about tokenomics. I will do the Alyra training with Nomiks in October and follow the TokenEngineering Academy track, this might be useful when we go deeper with the parameters of the v2
  • I will aim for a 100% participation rate, I have added notifications from the forum and the snapshot space to my watchlist on HAL
  • I will provide rationales on what I plan to vote on the Forum or Discord and will be open for feedbacks
  • My vision on Paladin : this is a game changer as it allows to foster liquid democracy by aligning incentives between people that only want yield and the ones that have time and knowledge to follow governance
  • As a delegator I will always focus on the long term vision and what is in the best interest for Paladin from an independant point of view

I will use my public adress to handle delegations: 0xalex0.eth

Cheers !

3 Likes

Hello all,

I am a candidate to be a Paladin delegate. I was introduced to Paladin by a friend (hello @0xtekgrinder) and together we built Tholgar, a DeFi protocol with a first product : an auto-compounder on top of Warlord. Since then, I monitored and participated in the DAO governance.

Here are some key information :
Who I am :

• I discovered crypto in 2020 by first contributing as a miner on Ethereum
  • I then started to use different DeFi protocol such as Curve, Beefy etc…
  • Recently, I got retro-actively granted for my work on Tholgar and I immediately locked my 27.5k hPAL to start voting on proposals
  • I also delegate vlAURA to the warden auto-voter

Why delegate to me :

• I am following the updates about all the major protocols that might have effect on Paladin
  • I have invested a big part of my portfolio in Paladin so I plan to make decisions that will benefit the DAO and the users
  • I will aim for a 100% participation rate, I have added notifications from the forum and the snapshot to never miss one
  • I will provide rationales on what I plan to vote on the Forum and Twitter and will be open for feedback

I will use my public address to handle delegations : 0xmemorygrinder.eth

Thank you for your consideration

PS: Thanks @alex_eth for the message structure template

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am applying to to become a Paladin DAO delegate as I believe a lot in Paladin and have been following since the early days (met the core team before the Paladin Vote has launched).

To present myself, I am a developer which is into blockchain for about three years currently working at Angle Labs and have been contributing to Paladin for a pretty long time with multiples dev projects and the newly one Tholgar released not long ago and another product will come soon.

With Tholgar, we wants to build a long term relation with Paladin by creating products to enhance this ecosystem so being able to represents the best interests of the DAO is personally something I wants to achieve.

On my own I have money deposited into warlord and already a hpal locker.

I have already started a few months back being active in the forum and will continue to do so for the future.

You can already delegate to me on my ens: 0xtekgrinder.eth

Best Regards :slight_smile:

3 Likes