PGM-XX: Treasury Management #5

As I already answered for the questions around the Redeem Module in the other discussion, I will not repeat myself here.

I agree on the fact that the DAO should already discuss and decide on the allocation of strategic assets (CVX & AURA) to be deposited in Warlord, and the amount for the initial deposit + the share of each month farm to be deposited periodically.

Concerning the allocation of WAR minted by the DAO, I think allowing to distribute WAR to hPAL holders is a nice step in the growth of the overall protocol, and I would like to remind that it only concerns a part of the strategic assets the DAO holds & farms currently, not all of it.
But I also understand the point of holding those minted WAR in the Treasury to earn the yield and grow the DAO Treasury through the WAR staking.
I think we should discuss of a split for the WAR minted (initial mint + other periodical mints) between what should be held in the Treasury, and what should be distributed to hPAL lockers. This will allow us to test both solutions at the same time, ans see the results of both directly. And later on, we can start another discussion to adapt that split, based on the results of it and the state of the DAO Treasury at that point.